Sprint HTC Arrive Windows Phone 7 hands-on – CTIA 2011

Link: tinyurl.com In this video, we check out the Sprint HTC Arrive Windows Phone 7 at CTIA Wireless 2011. It’s the first Windows Phone 7 to land on a CDMA carrier. To refresh your memory, the Arrive features a 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 3.6″ WVGA display, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, 5 megapixel camera with flash, and 16GB of storage. It’s available now for 9.99 with a 2 year agreement. Visit us: smartkeitai.com Follow us twitter.com Subscribe to our channel: youtube.com Like us: facebook.com Please give this video a thumbs up and subscribe

This entry was posted in Windows Phone 7 and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Sprint HTC Arrive Windows Phone 7 hands-on – CTIA 2011

1. Sethummms says:

Fuck those pieces of shit for not putting a keyboard on the t-mobile version.

2. pjm5100 says:

@xxSpur4Lifexx The screen does not go horizontal yet, but with the Mango update, it is expected to. I am in a similar boat as you, but I will be going with the Arrive. I am not thrilled with the 4G tech yet, and I get awesome 3G service at my place. I am also a Mac user, but I love the WP7 OS.

3. xxSpur4Lifexx says:

I’m due for an upgrade in October, and I cant decide between the HTC Arrive or the Evo Shift 4G. I’ve done research on both phones but still dont know which one to get….
    p.s. does the htc arrive screen go horizontal when you slide out the keyboard?

4. Flybox16 says:

dont you just hate those things on the backs of the phones at a store it makes it a million times harder to steal the phone

5. thewebmogul says:

he says good app is attendant phone feature is not on it. Touch Pro 2 already has that feature already so it nothing new.

6. TheVergudo23 says:

Didn’t explain too much but gave me some good ideas of the applications it has

7. thewebmogul says:

I still have htc touch pro 2 and still very useful. I was thinking getting the phone but will wait for more updates and features to add. what missing is no microsd card slot, No Flash which is important, No tethering. No 4G capabilities, no front face camera etc… if they have this i would buy it.

8. SmartKeitai says:

@kickadams8908ass Thanks! Ha, so I guess you’re not into the 3D? I use an EVO 4G on a daily basis as well and love it, but I’m definitely upgrading to EVO 3D. Even without the 3D it’s going to be a hell of a device… qHD Super LCD display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM, some nice Sense UI additions, and supposedly better camera sensor. Drool. I just wish Sprint signed up for something closer to the Galaxy S II instead of the Nexus S 4G they announced. And Kyocera Echo.. meh.

9. kickadams8908ass says:

do your doing some good work! covering this show, But i just think sprint came real weak with this years show. but i love my first gen EVO!

10. SmartKeitai says: