Windows Phone 7 copy/paste (NoDo) update on HTC Arrive for Sprint

MobileBurn.com – The delayed Microsoft Windows Phone 7 NoDo update, which includes copy/paste functionality, comes pre-loaded on the new HTC Arrive smartphone for Sprint. We take a look at some of the tweaks offered by this new OS update. More info: www.mobileburn.com

This entry was posted in Windows Phone 7 and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Windows Phone 7 copy/paste (NoDo) update on HTC Arrive for Sprint

1. MoneyShot058 says:

@Nate88Music Mango.

2. precogtyrant says:

i have a question. what is the size of the nodo update in MBs? i want to update my htc hd7 but am on a slow internet connection of 192 kpbs. do i have to plug-in the device while running the update or can i downlaod it first to zune and then update it on my phone? what will happen if the internet connection breaks in the middle while downloading the update?

please help me out. any help would be much appreciated!

3. precogtyrant says:

i have a question. what is the size of the nodo update in MBs? i want to update my htc hd7 but am on a slow internet connection of 192 kpbs. do i have to plug-in the device while running the update or can i downlaod it first to zune and then update it on my phone? what will happen if the internet connection breaks in the middle?

please help me out. any help would be much appreciated!

4. Nickerz2424 says:

Wow, that inconsistency would drive me crazy! Can’t copy & paste in some apps, can in others. Landscape mode isn’t in landscape in some screens you were showing. Can only attach pics to email. Why would you settle for insonsistency and mediocrity? If less people supported Windows Phone 7, then Microsoft would get the clear message and start competing again. Apparently they didn’t get the memo. Maybe b/c it wasn’t attached to the email?

5. forthehellofitent says:

Michael Oral. lulz

6. aryawiguna89 says:

How can you copy only one character for example in one word? I want to know about it…

7. ali2k4 says:

lol hwo did they miss out copy and paste LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

8. KioskHacking says:

@kage9913 You’re an idiot.

9. BC8797 says:

Will the sprint windows 7 come out without the keyboard anytime soon?

10. thousandfootkrutchro says:

@MrTadsuki You did the pre update wait a while for the update to be released. Not sure when it will be released but I bet this month sometime.

11. thousandfootkrutchro says:

@BrEnNo1023 It is not our yet for people who do not have the Arrive. Pay attention to websites like Engadget. They will tell you when the update is out.

12. BrEnNo1023 says:

jesus it’s april 3rd and my omnia 7 still can’t find this update.
    sigh

13. BrEnNo1023 says:

@YUPnNOPE and that is why my wp7 is disappointing me so much…
    2 more months, at the most, until iphone 5, microsoft better wake up or people will start switching to something that freakin works. no pressure… -.-

14. NikoliZZer says:

@MyPSPHelper haha, and it’s also much better ;) Nokia is starting to make WP7 phones :)

15. MilesChamberlain52 says:

GET,:,A.“FREE’:'DROID`.`PHONE’::
    WWW.DROIDFREEHERE.TK

16. edinburghfreak says:

Cannot totally agree with you comparision between the phones to check the speed enhancement from the nodo update. LG phones are generally faster than HTC phones due to the difference in mem type. The following video is more accurate as they use the same phones on with pre-Nodo and the other with NoDo. v=5S1ROVg7TRgv

17. MrTadsuki says:

I just updated my HD7 and i still dont have the copy and paste functionality. Can anyone help?

18. MyPSPHelper says:

@BobDingle25
    Alright, ill check it out.

19. BobDingle25 says:

@MyPSPHelper That’s because you own an iPhone. If you think this is beautiful you obviously haven’t seen the sense UI.

20. fazorni says:

I have a 2004 smartphone nokia N73, it has copy&paste, it has video calling, and a decent camera-we’re after 7 years now-, and a full web browser..
    and it’s symbian

21. MyPSPHelper says:

I have an iPhone 4, but man… Windows phone’s UI looks beautiful

22. YUPnNOPE says:

Just looks like a bad implementation of what Apple introduced almost three years ago..

23. TheInfiniteRs says:

I’ve heard rumours that bbconnect is available for windows phones; does this mean that I would be able to download/use BBM or contaact people via BBM ? Or would I have better luck going with a blackberry?

24. rivengle says:

@Nate88Music for search, you can just select, and click the search button

25. spsmyth says:

Correct me if I’m wrong Michael, but I thought the update was supposed to bring background multitasking in for third party apps like Twitter as well. This would allow notifications similar to Android. Guess it’s not there yet.